Expected Travel: None
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Anesthesia and Emergency Medicine - At Teleflex, we promote the use of advanced anesthesia and emergency medicine techniques to help improve outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. Through collaboration with global clinical experts, we lead the way in the development of technology, clinical research and education to improve practice in a meaningful way. Today, our LMA® and Rüsch® brands include some of the most advanced airway management devices on the market. The Arrow® portfolio of pain management products is designed to improve patients' post-operative pain experience. And our Arrow® EZ-IO® System helps address the time-critical challenge of emergency intraosseous vascular access. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
To support shift activities on replenishments, material transactions, and accuracy of inventory levels with the objective of following procedures .
Education / Experience Requirements
- Utilize SAP Inventory Detail, allocation, availability and location
- Follow SOP's
- Use of pallet jacks and electrical lift equipment
- Actions must reflect consideration of FDA regulations, GMP's, and company policies and procedures
- Generally direction received from procedures, policies, and objectives. Reports issues, completions, and status of activities to supervisor or team leaders
- Use forklift to move and wrap pallets
- Picks and packs, as required, customer orders accurately using RF technology
- Uses SAP proficiency for confirming lines on customer transfer orders
- Assists in training other associates as required
- Notifies Shipping Leads or Inventory Control of inventory discrepancies for materials required on customer orders.
- Securely and neatly packs customer orders into boxes or onto skids depending on the shipping method
- Other duties as assigned .
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Proficient in using RF technology to process customer orders.
- Fork lift certification
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work with little supervision
- Self-motivated, dependable
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work at a fast pace.
- Able to accept and adapt to change
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs. Also requires pushing/operating a pallet jack or lift equipment
- Self-starter, proactive
- Desire to learn
- Desire to suggest more efficient or better processes
- Able to work over-time if required
- Basic math skills
- Task driven
- Able to take direction
- Attention to detail
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
This job has expired.