Job ID: 484469
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
As a Masonry Sales Representative you will be responsible for the overall sales function of selling a variety of company products. This will include creating new business, generating leads, increasing customer orders, and developing customer relationships. As a representative of Oldcastle, you will increase company revenue by growing sales of products within your specified territory.
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop strategies to increase sales
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in the market
- Assist in setting, tracking, and achieving individual and collective team goals
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts
- Take a project management approach to individual jobs won, assist in managing jobs from purchase order to job completion
- Participate in hands-on product training, and attend trade events
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, training, and education
- 3 + years' experience in outside sales or business development
What CRH Offers You
- Experience within the masonry and/or construction industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Sep 19, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
CRM, Outside Sales, Sales Rep, Construction, Technology, Sales, Engineering
This job has expired.