Ardurra is seeking a Senior Transportation Marketing Coordinator to join our team in the Central Region.
This is a remote/work from home position and the candidate can be from any state in the Central United States (Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, etc.).
Ideal candidates will have Marketing experience within the A/E/C industry. This position is a full-time remote position with core work hours of Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This position may require some weekend and after-hours work. Work may also involve some driving/traveling to other Ardurra office locations and to client selection meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Coordinate the production of multiple letters of response, technical proposals, presentations, RFPs, and supporting documentation including resumes, qualifications, and other related materials with general supervision
- Work with a cross-functional team of project managers, engineers, scientists, public involvement specialists, marketing personnel, graphic staff and others as required
- Research and gather information to support marketing pursuits
- Write, edit, format, create graphics and conduct quality control to ensure the various requirements of proposals or other marketing materials comply with requirements
- Provide storyboarding and strategic messaging for pursuits.
- Gather information from subconsultants and perform subconsultant coordination duties.
- All upcoming/potential pursuits should go through Transportation Marketing Lead to ensure that the Go/No Go process is completed, and marketing resources are assigned effectively.
- Assist in renewing and updating transportation prequalification in responsible market(s) (state, local, etc.).
- Ensure all marketing material produced is up to speed with Ardurra branding guidelines, is accurate, and represents Ardurra's Transportation group to a high standard.
- Write content and marketing collateral for internal and external projects.
- May be required to support public involvement activities as assigned, including mailing lists, advertisements, graphics supports for newsletters, fact sheets, presentations, and assistance with virtual and in-person public meetings
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines proactively and successfully
- Coach technical staff on communication, writing, and presentation best practices
- Maintain a great working relationship with staff and clients
- Maintain upkeep of firm information, resumes, project information/descriptions, RFQs, etc. in CRM database
- Provide planning support for regional and national conferences.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree required
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Marketing within the AEC industry (preferred Marketing Experience in Transportation Engineering)
- Strong transportation technical writing experience required
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks, projects and monitor schedules
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry. Ardurra prides itself on its reputation as an emerging leader in the engineering consulting business, and we understand that our reputation is wholly founded on the strength of the professionals that work hard every single day to serve our clients and our communities. Ardurra was ranked 114 in ENR's 2021 Top 500 Firms and has made Zweig Group's prestigious Hot Firms and Best Firms to Work For lists in 2019, 2020 and 2021!
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We're not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.Recommended Skills
This job has expired.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Attention To Detail