The Manager - Talent Acquisition role is responsible for managing the Talent Acquisition team to implement policies and programs relating to staffing and recruitment for all Iberdrola USA Affiliates to include regular recruitment placements, contingent workforce, international assignments, and internships. This includes support of our Networks, Renewables and Corporate functions.
The Manager will effectively lead a diverse group of Talent Acquisition Recruiters through coaching, training, mentorship, and development. Successful partnership with key stakeholders is a critical requirement of this role and will require the ability to strategize and collaborate to ensure alignment with business goals and overall Talent Acquisition strategy. This position is located in Orange, CT with a hybrid work schedule.
• Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Talent Acquisition team to include managing the full life-cycle talent processes, sourcing, pipeline development, screening, structuring interviews, offer negotiation and follow through to onboarding.
• Provides tactical and strategic support for all staffing needs for the company, including: developing and administering policies, procedures, and controls regarding recruitment, new
employee orientations, relocation, testing and staffing relating to regular placements, interns, contingent workforce, and international assignments.
• Leads and implements the recruiting process by gaining the understanding of hiring managers'
needs, establishing strong relationships with business partners, identifying various sources and overseeing a recruitment team that embraces change and can continually deliver in a dynamic
environment with competing priorities.
• Identifies and recommends creative solutions for the sourcing of diverse, technical and professional talent.
• Coaches, mentors and offers support to Talent Acquisition Recruiters to successfully achieve objectives and enhance recruiting skills.
• Generate reports and use data to make recommendations and develop Talent Acquisition strategy.
• Monitor teams' performance based on key metrics and drives performance improvements; responsible for ensuring KPIs related to recruitment are achieved.
• Implements successful high volume and Talent Acquisition strategies that are aligned with organizational and global requirements.
• Perform recruitment duties where necessary.
• Partners with Program Managers to design and execute various initiatives including Employee Experience, Pipeline Development and Veteran Hiring.
Skills and Requirements
• BS/BA Degree + 3-5 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2-3 years' HR/Talent Acquisition team management experience.
• Successful track record of achieving Talent Acquisition metrics and working in a data driven environment.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with collaborative work style.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to create and execute Talent Acquisition Strategy.
• Talent Acquisition agency experience highly desired.
• Ability to coach and train.
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator - North Shelby County\/South Jefferson County, Alabama- RelocationSouthWest Water Alabama & South Carolina
Posted about 1 hour ago