ADP is hiring a Manager Recruitment Operations. In this position you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our resume mining and sourcing department. This role is responsible for reporting, metrics, and continuous process improvements. Additionally, this role is responsible to mentor, coach and develop the staff employees in the department.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Ensure SOP for recruiting and requisition management are being followed consistently amongst the team
- Working with Leadership and Account Teams on sourcing strategies to implement solutions
- Ensure technology is being utilized properly, training of technology to team members and technology improvements and updates
- Ensure sourcing tools and techniques are being used properly and consistently amongst the team
- Utilization and evaluation of sourcing tools
- Facilitate training, evaluation & development to foster growth in direct reports competencies as well as well as enhancing passive candidates sourcing tools
- Align staff with appropriate client needs
- Administer or facilitate subject matter expert training to ensure competency level increase for Engineering, IT, R&D, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Over 3 Years, Up to 5 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Previous people leadership experience
- Process Design & Consulting Skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Excellent creativity in terms of both strategic solutions and tactical ideas
- Ability to manage multiple time critical projects simultaneously and accommodate shifting priorities
- Ability to manage direct reports effectively
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.