Job Posting Title
Specialist, Quality Program - Systems & ReportingPosition Summary
The Quality Program - Systems & Reporting Manager will actively participate in the planning and support activities related to the Quality Management System (QMS) and SAP Quality Module implementation. Serve as a liaison for defined projects and activities between the Quality Organization and the IT department related to quality management processes, and systems.
Competencies/Skills/Knowledge RequiredCandidate minimum qualifications:
- Transition the quality organization into the SAP Quality Module
- Train team on SAP Quality Module usage
- Lead the Quality Management System Platform roll-out/Implementation. (Platform is Pilgrim). Roll-out modules include; Supplier Quality, Non Conformance/CAPA, Internal Audit, Management of Change etc.
- Work with the Vendor (Pilgrim) to understand the platform and roll-out/implement within the business. (Corporate and plant level).
- Convert manually entered data into an Automated Quality Management System (QMS).
- Analyzes data to validate or show deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications to existing, or suggests new standards, methods, and procedures.
- Become the administrator of the Quality Management System (Pilgrim)
- Work collaboratively with Manufacturing, Food Safety, Global Supplier Quality, Innovation Quality Regulatory and Consumer Affairs to release platforms related to their business units.
- Collaborate with other members of the Quality team to maintain and continuously improve the systems and databases.
- Support the develop and implementation of the quality organization training strategy and procedures.
- Compile monthly facility Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and create trending reports.
- Assist with the management of the Document Control System (if needed)
Education and Experience
- Ability to lead a project.
- Confirmed ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in SAP Quality Module, Pilgrim, Nexus, Intelex, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and manage time.
- Self-starter that has the ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- A Bachelor's degree with 5 years' experience or 5+ years' experience in food/pharma industry. A minimum of 3 years of utilizing Quality Module Management systems.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, employment decisions and opportunities at Ferrara will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil union status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, disability, handicap, genetic information, pregnancy (childbirth or related medical condition), or on any other basis prohibited by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
This job has expired.