Creates and revises key business components processes and procedures by analyzing data and evaluating key business components (for examples, processes, standards, workflows, key performance indicators, dashboards) in order to assess current performance baselines; identifying key business components' gaps, opportunities, and needed improvements; consulting with cross-functional teams (for example, Store Operations, Merchandising) to gain alignment on improvement solutions; editing existing processes and developing improvement solutions; delivering processes that are simple, executable, and sustainable for future use with manageable rollout plans; and communicating changes and solutions to key stakeholders.
Manages multiple process improvement projects by defining scope of work and project objectives; establishing project activities, deliverables, milestones, and timelines; coordinating planning activities (for example, business requirements, risk assessment, target dates) and assembling management plans; tracking changes (for example, scope, schedule, costs) to plans and ensuring resolution of critical issues; managing the governance of project plans; identifying resources needed for project completion; monitoring key performance indicators (for example, budgets and costs) for projects; and delivering presentations, status reports, and other project documentation to stakeholders (for example, program leadership, internal business partners, steering committee) at regular intervals.
Creates content and tools to support process improvement initiatives by evaluating and prioritizing content requests; designing, developing, automating, and maintaining tools, templates, and resources; collaborating with stakeholders to develop and implement content (for example, diagrams, pictures, videos, presentations); providing guidance to stakeholders on platform functionality, communication approaches, and content quality standards; ensuring content and digital communications methods align with content governance standards; auditing and tracking content variables (for example, expiration dates, accuracy, relevance); and adapting content and digital communication methods to resolve audit concerns. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.