Join the ResMed Sleep and Respiratory Care Team today!
ResMed is a global leader in connected devices and digital health. We help millions of people sleep, breathe and live better lives. Are you ready to help fuel our growth? As ResMed continues to evolve with the future of healthcare, our customer-centric organization focuses on cloud-connected devices and digital health technologies that are designed to help treat and manage sleep apnea, COPD, and other chronic respiratory diseases that, together, affect over one billion people worldwide.
If you share a passion for transforming care, keeping people healthy and out of the hospital, and lowering healthcare costs, ResMed invites you to apply to an applicable role (e.g. marketing, sales or product development) within the diverse and talented Sleep and Respiratory Care team.
The Manager, Marketing Communications role will partner with the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications to develop broad marketing communications strategy, establish strategic communications platforms, and plan multichannel campaigns across distinct audiences and disease states treated by the North American sleep and respiratory care solutions portfolio. This position requires a passion for marketing, broad understanding of the value of technology-enabled product solutions to meet unmet audience/market needs and experience developing marketing communications strategies and plans that drive customer and patient value, as well as long-term brand equity. Successful candidates will have strong business acumen, capacity to translate business & audience insights into marketing objectives and strategies, strong analytical and creative problem solving skills, as well as proven ability to provide strategic guidance and partner with diverse teams to develop initiatives that deliver measurable value to customers, physicians and the patients we serve.
Let's talk about Responsibilities
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Drives long-term marketing communications strategy and planning for assigned disease states/segments in partnership with product marketing management and Marketing team leadership.
- Provides marketing communications strategy, plans and ongoing consulting for multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Directs creative campaign and strategic communications platform work for specific initiatives designed to drive specific, measurable audience behaviors.
- Partners with North American Sales and Product Marketing Managers to optimize HCP sales enablement, focusing on key moments of truth in the engagement pathway.
- Partners with Product Marketing Managers and Digital Technologists on content strategy across paid, earned and owned channels to support product education, demand generation and ongoing engagement for new and existing products across the HME and physician customer journeys.
- Monitor and analyze performance of key marking communications initiatives against behavioral goals, including conversion, digital engagement & brand health measures.
- Close collaboration with Creative Services and Digital Technology teams to effectively infuse creative and digital best practices into marketing communications strategy and plans for key initiatives.
- Partners with Creative Services, Creative Operations and Digital Technology teams to manage agencies for scale, expertise and additional bandwidth as required to meet business needs
- Leads paid media engagement planning and publisher relationships for specific campaign initiatives
- Design and implement efforts to analyze messaging program effectiveness.
- Collaborate with global counterparts on marketing communications strategy and campaign insights, progress and results.
- Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience, background in tech-enabled product solutions or healthcare a plus.
- Highly Analytical, employing insights to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Strong business acumen, good judgement and deep understanding of audience needs and behavioral tactics that drive results
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills and capacity to translate business & audience insights into marketing objectives and strategies
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Breadth of depth of expertise in specific marketing disciplines, including marketing planning, product positioning & messaging development, customer experience design & B2B digital channel planning and analytics & measurement
- High-level thinker who also has an appetite for keeping track of details.
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills and a learning mindset
- Ability to compellingly communicate a product or a brand's story, and a design sensibility to envision how content could be presented or distributed.
- Have a clear understanding of the following channels and ad units: websites, email marketing campaigns/automation, video, direct mail, social media, public relations and content creation/management.
- Ability to be self-directed and work in a process-driven environment
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!