As a Manager I, Supply Chain Management - Carrier Performance you will support the carrier performance team in managing carriers and carrier performance to ensure that all KPIs and service metrics are being met. This role will focus on supporting the business by providing business analysis and data to the team. By driving collaboration between the Carrier Performance and Carrier Procurement teams you will help to improve our ways of working and drive down cost and improve performance within the Walmart Supply Chain.
Providing data for the supplier compliance process flow; researching and analyzing root cause of daily and escalated exceptions concerning shipping,
Improves supply chain execution by determining a flow path channel from supplier to store to best fit sales, in-stock, and profit metrics
Collaborating between supply chain stakeholders to ensure sales, in-stock, inventory, profitability, and strategy goals are achieved
Tracking of the movement and arrival of goods across the supply chain.
Assists with field-level direction and provides guidance for the execution of operations by acting as a liaison for the field.
Manages supply chain flow process improvement efforts by contributing to the design, development, and delivery of new ways of working between
supply chain stakeholders
Identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and
ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing
business processes and practices.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Dispatch, Fleet Management, Network Analysis, Retail Logistics OperationsMasters: Business, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply ChainSix Sigma - Certification