What you'll do...
Health and Wellness Digital Data Analysis
- Analyze data to influence H&W digital business strategies
- Define Metrics and Measures for H&W customer's digital journey
- Enable digital data maturity through data management and data quality
- Identify data sources and assess cleanliness of H&W digital and omni-channel data assets
- Pull H&W digital data from multiple systems to gain understanding of the customer omni-digital journey across touchpoints and lines of service
- Explore data from digital engagement and other digital systems
- Identify data markers representing customer friction points within apps, web, etc.
- Define and measure digital utilization, feature adoption, and channel sales metrics
- Work with business partners and product teams to define targets for improvements, and set OKR's
- Define and publish data marts to be used for self-service reporting of KPIs & other business metrics
- Create and publish business-friendly dashboards showing customer journey and engagement
- Report on adoption and engagement for individual product features and digital touchpoints
- Support financial teams needing to define, enable, and audit digital sales metrics
- Research root causes of customer sentiment and satisfaction scores
Additional Job Details
- Leads small and participates in large data analytics project teams and manages complex data analysis projects by serving as a technical lead for analytics projects; working with project teams and business partners to determine project goals; developing contingency plans for data analysis; determining and conducting data modeling based on business needs to determine potential impact, risks, and escalation points; directing the analysis of data; gathering data and developing reports as needed; utilizing business knowledge to ensure data supports project goals; analyzing data based on identified variables; conducting trend analyses and categorizing data based on trends; determining data correlations; reviewing data results to ensure accuracy; and communicating results and insights to the project team and business partners.
- Provides data-based analysis and insights to drive investigative analytics strategy by coordinating the development of complete datasets needed to support project-level models; designing statistical or heuristic models for applications involving multiple statistical techniques and stakeholders; verifying and validating data across various channels; coordinating with internal and external customers to build consistent and accurate strategies for using functional area metrics; developing statistical or segmentation models; identifying critical factors influencing project objectives; performing analyses utilizing advanced software and techniques; synthesizing, evaluating and interpreting results accurately; and presenting conclusions, deliverables, and recommendations to stakeholders to support the business.
- Presents data insights and recommendations to managers by developing insights based on data analysis; applying analytical results to project goals; identifying trends and key insights; translating results into business actions; and presenting insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Helps develop business intelligence solutions with customers and other system areas by ensuring solution testing and validation; overseeing upgrades and release schedules for business intelligence and database products; managing production of scheduled regulatory reports; ensuring requirements are met to support implementations; managing the compliance reporting database to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data; ensuring development of system documentation; developing materials for state of the art user interfaces that enable business users to interpret trends and exceptions; and reviewing change implementation before and after production installations.
- Implements compliance reporting strategy by identifying customer and operational needs and developing customized reports to reflect reporting requirements; providing guidance and direction on best practice reporting methods; developing internal reports to monitor obligations, risk mitigation plans, procedures, and long term strategy; identifying performance standards, measuring progress, and adjusting performance accordingly to meet set standards; reviewing and prioritizing report requests; reviewing new reporting concepts and determining business impact; analyzing project requests, developing solutions and providing implementation recommendations; leading cross functional teams responsible for implementing solutions; communicating projects, current reports, and strategy to stakeholders; reviewing third party or industry reporting systems and solutions for implementation options; and working with internal teams to test and implement new reporting technology.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, or related field and 1 year's experience conducting mathematical or statistical research, analysis and modeling intelligence, corporate security, or related area OR 3 years' experience conducting mathematical or statistical research, analysis and modeling intelligence, corporate security, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Business Analysis, Microsoft Office
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
This job has expired.