Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
Position: Manager Application Development - Integration
Location: Calhoun, GA
- Completes all tasks related to technical analysis, building and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation in accordance with the IT development life cycle
- Demonstrates use of iterative methodologies (preferably Agile)
- Analyzes requirements, designs, builds and tests system components or amendments
- Conforms to documentation, coding and quality standards as defined
- Utilizes understanding of Agile testing methods, practices and processes
- Prepares for and support user acceptance testing
- Reviews, discusses and works within agreed timescales and provides feedback to project managers any variances arising as tasks are performed
- Utilizes understanding architecture of applications in order to effectively troubleshoot problems and develops more efficient production processes
- Utilizes understanding of client business and makes recommendations and technology suggestions to solve problems and improve efficiency
- Carries out business analysis tasks to ensure that the development/change meets user requirements and expectations
- Initiates follow-up actions to correct any problems or inefficiencies arising during execution of the Service Management Processes and highlights any issues or ideas of improvement to the Management Team
- Performs quality assurance tests on the work of other developers
- Prepares all necessary documentation and processes to enable ongoing support of the systems
- Communicates with internal and external customers, supervisors and management using clear, user-friendly terminology (emails, phone, meetings)
- Manages deliverables and resource allocation across multiple projects.
- Tracks vendor budgets
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Electronics Engineering, or related discipline with an Information Technology focus. Will accept Master's degree in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Must have 5 years of progressive experience in systems development positions performing the following:
- Utilizing relational database design and development life cycle principles
- Utilizing knowledge of B2B and EAI integrations design, development, and implementation
- Utilizing BizTalk Server 2009/2013/2013 R2, BizTalk ESB Toolkit, .NET Platform (XML Web Services, Win Forms, ASP.NET, WPF, WCF, WWF, ADO.NET), C#, and Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Developing SSIS Packages for data load, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions and Triggers SQL server 2012.
- Utilizing Team Foundation Service including source control, automated builds, and continuous integration
- Working with testing tools including NUnit and Microsoft Test Manager
- Utilizing Internet Information Servers including hosting/configuring web services, application pools, etc.
- Utilizing RDBMS systems including SQL Server 2012 (database design, T-SQL, optimization)
- Utilizing markup languages and technologies including XML, HTML, XSL, DTD, XSD schemas, and SOAP
- Must have 1 year of experience working in a cloud environment with Microsoft Windows Azure utilizing:
- Microsoft BizTalk Services
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure BizTalk Hybrid Connections
Please apply at https://careers.mohawkind.com/ and reference job number 62299.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.