MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN II, III or IV PO
Actively Hiring – Immediate Openings
Hours: full-time position.
Competitive pay & benefits: paid overtime, health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match…and more!
“Come Build your Career in our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters Training & Professional Development!”
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
“Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities”
Safety and Cleanliness“We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees’ safety”
- Repair and install electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Follow electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment.
- From an electrical/electronic perspective, keep Production, HVAC, and facility equipment in good working order.
- Detect and correct errors before the machine, or the products it produces, are damaged.
- Use technical manuals, various electrical test equipment, electrical experience and careful observation to trouble shoot and find root cause of issues.
- Use a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to communicate and document work performed on equipment.
- Perform tear downs, rebuilds and preventive maintenance.
- Repair sophisticated equipment to the component level and test to ensure smooth operation.
- Participate in development and training of lower level maintenance technicians.
- Work a flexible schedule, including overtime, as needed based on production demands.
- Safely operate and use standard electrical testing and shop equipment.
- Adhere to and communicate to others the Health, Safety and Quality policies, including use of PPE.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:“A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer’s advocate”Are You…?
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as uniforms, gloves, masks, hairnets.
- A High School or Vo-Tech School graduate.
- Certified with an active Electrician’s License and 5 years related experience OR an equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Fluent in reading and interpreting electrical prints.
- Reliable self-starter with good attendance record.
- Computer user proficiency in basic computer use – able to quickly learn and efficiently use new systems.
- Proficient in PLC programming experience.
- Knowledge and or previous experience in blow molding, injection molding or extrusion molding.
- Experience with processing or troubleshooting of plastics equipment.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics.
Certification or License: Electrician’s License
Do you Enjoy Physical Work where you will…?
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient in math skills (imperial & metric), as well as measurement and use of measurement tools.
- Ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work well with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations, manage priorities and crises situations in a professional manner.
- Read blueprints, electrical, hydraulic and ladder logic and operational procedures.
- Ability to successfully lead and drive continuous improvement, six sigma or lean manufacturing projects.
- Strong problem-solving ability – can troubleshoot down to component level on a wide range of equipment and machinery.
- Ability to calibrate a wide range of equipment and machinery.
- Time-management – highly organized with ability to adapt to changing situations, manage priorities and crisis situations.
- Work independently and in a team environment as well as take direction from others.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills- ability to work well with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to develop and train Maintenance Technician I, II, III and Automation Technician
- Ability to lead the maintenance crew in absence of management.
If the answer is YES, don’t delay, Apply Today!
- Stand for most of the work shift.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, crouch, bend, twist, and only occasionally sit.
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Heavier amounts can be moved with assistance of equipment.