Job ID: 447919
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
This role will retrieve, inspect, and prepare products to customer specifications. There will be a $500 sign on bonus after 60 days as well another $500 sign on bonus after 180 days.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all machine functions
- Consistently demonstrate safe working practices and procedures in operating machine
- Interpret basic part drawings including plan, isometric and sectional views
- Identify type and quantity or raw materials required for specific jobs
- Accurately complete all required documentation including time logs, inventory tags and QC logs
- Follow and understand all company lockout tag-out procedures
- Perform routine machine maintenance including blade changes, fluid level checks, cleaning and minor adjustments
- Maintain an average efficiency rate of 85% as determined by management
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.Required Skills
What CRH Offers You
- High school diploma/equivalent or at least one month of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to review and understand operator instructions
- Ability to use basic math
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake City Nearest Secondary Market:
Ogden Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Equipment Operator, Industrial, Machinist, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.