Machine Learning Engineer If you are a Machine Learning Engineer with 6+ years of experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Machine Learning Engineer
* Location:* REMOTE - Headquarters in MA
* Salary:* $140-150K with 15% Bonus
* Requirements:* Bachelors Degree with 6+ years of experience in Software Engineering
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking !
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Masters Degree or PhD
- Scripting skills in Linux/Unix environment
- Python/ Bash/Perl
- RDBMS and NoSQL - on premise and cloud
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
- Bonus: 15%
What You Will Be Doing - Design the next generation of technology applications
- Develop predictive algorithms producing high-level architecture designs, building, and operating services at scale
- Instill best practices in development of algorithms, design, build, and maintain systems that deals with streaming big data for analytics and ML use cases
- Experience in working in teams in a Dev/ML Ops culture
- Experience with machine learning fundamentals
- Participate in all phases of software development including concept, design, prototyping, and production release
- Experienced working with Big Data solutions
What You Need for this Position - BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Demonstrated success in development and design of large scale big data systems that perform complex event processing, machine learning and/or data mining
- Expertise in Reinforcement Learning and Combinatorial Optimization
- Strong diagnostic, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience building applications on one or more public Cloud Platform (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience designing and implementing highly reliable, fault-tolerant distributed ML applications with focus on ML Operations
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
- Bonus: 15%
So, if you are a Machine Learning Engineer with 6+ years of experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jenn Parrella
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!