LPNs: Check Out All the Great Reasons to Join Our Team:
Schedule Options - let us know what will work for you and your family!
- Use your clinical judgment & know you're valued, respected & supported!
- Develop long term relationships with residents - know you make a difference!
- Experience our strong orientation, preceptors, and ongoing training!
Grow with us - many opportunities to advance in your career!
A leadership team that listens, is accessible and responsive!
Be part of an amazing team providing top notch resident care!
No other organization in the Capital Region offers LPNs a better combination of salary, benefits, flexibility, opportunities for advancement, and supportive work environment. Contact us today and find out how a career with us is truly a rewarding career in more ways than one!What's Required?
- NYS LPN License
- Must love helping others, be patient and understanding
- Must enjoy older adults-they are diverse, have life experiences and humor to share with you
Apply today for more information!Why Eddy Village Green - Beverwyck (Slingerlands)?
- Administer Medications - ideal for those who take pride in attention to detail
- Monitor vitals
- Use your knowledge of each resident to notice changes; play a key role in alerting RNs, NPs, and Physicians so we can all achieve the best outcomes for our residents!
- Coordinate care and services for residents
Eddy Village Green Beverwyck is a small home-like nursing home that incorporates The Green House Model (one of only 2 in the region!) The Green House is a concept that transforms traditional skilled nursing care for seniors and offers an innovative new approach that eliminates the conventional, institutional feel of traditional nursing facilities
. EVG features 2 ranch style houses
, each accommodating 12 elders. Team members who care for the elders are certified nursing assistants (CNAs) referred to as "shahbazim." They receive special training to nurture, protect and engage in the lives of the elders, much like family members.We're located at 2131 Beverwyck Lane,Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.