Cotton Holdings, Inc., is a diversified holding company with subsidiaries that provide property restoration and recovery, construction, roofing, logistical support, temporary workforce housing, and culinary services to public and private entities worldwide. Cotton combines this diverse suite of services with top talent, innovative technology, and a large inventory of company-owned assets, to offer clients a total solutions package in support of disaster events and large development projects, including complex work environments.
Summary (Scope of the Job)
Assist with the direction and coordination of a project. This will include all aspects of the project to include the performance, administration, documentation, and customer contact. Communicate with the PM daily on the project ensure that the job is running smoothly. Adhere to all company protocol, project policies, accounting procedures, etc. Also, responsible to ensure that the service quality is at the company's highest standard.
Position requirements and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee project production, communicate with clients and operations daily to ensure projects are running smoothly, and on time.
- Responsible for providing tactical and administrative support to Project Manager. Follow direction and guidance from the Project Manager. Write daily project reports and maintain job files.
- Ensure job files have properly signed contracts and required forms depending on the type of job
- Process files on a timely basis to ensure accurate processing by the accounting department
- Conduct Safety Toolbox meetings. Participate in safety investigations to minimize risk. Ensure project safety compliance
- Provide feedback (positive or negative) to Operation and Production Managers regarding individual jobs as needed.
- Coordinating with suppliers and vendors to ensure construction teams have appropriate materials needed for the project.
- The hiring of sub-contractors, trades, and suppliers as needed or directed by the Project Manager.
- Responsible to ensure that the service quality is at the company's highest standard while maintaining the highest integrity to ensure a positive "Cotton" image. Issue resolution with customers, as needed.
- Adhere to all company protocol, project and safety policies, accounting procedures, etc.,
- The direction of daily activities on construction projects
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Heavy construction project knowledge
- OSHA 10 or 30 are a plus
- Understanding of workflow procedures and systems
- Knowledge of insurance industry preferred
- Microsoft Office applications
- Proven organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Ability to travel as business needs arise REQUIRED
- Good driving record:
- Minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age and have a minimum of three (3) years of verifiable driving experience
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No repeat seat belt violations
- No high-speed moving violations in the past 3 years
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of
work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the
incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact HR (877) 511-2962#Logistics
Show more Show less