Job ID: 242059
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
- Ability to operate Class C truck / trailer through all types of environments, including off road on job sites
- Ability to read and navigate a map
- Perform pre & post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Logbook for driver's hours of service regulations
- Understand and adhere to regulations regarding load securement
- Secure product on a flatbed trailer without instruction
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Class C license, CDL, or NCCCO Crane Certification, preferred
- Valid Medical Card
- At least 2 years of driving experience, (flatbed, preferred)
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Dec 30, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
San Antonio Job Segment:
This job has expired.