Kforce has a client in search of a Loan Processor in Overland Park, KS.Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower
- Works in a team environment gathering outstanding conditions and upon receipt performs analysis and prepares files for closing documents
- Provides support to the Lending Officer, underwriting and documentation and closing departments
- Assists supervisor and underwriting area in pipeline planning
- High School diploma/GED and Bachelor's degree in related technical field or equivalent education/experience
- Entry level to 2 years of loan processing experience within a banking company or related financial institution required
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company personnel and outside agencies in both verbal\written form
- Computer literate with experience using, Word and industry standard software
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.