Kforce has a client in search of a Loan Processor 3 in Omaha, NE.Key Tasks:
- Reviews and understands credit approval and approval conditions to determine documentation requirements
- Reviews supporting documentation to determine entity's ability to enter into loan agreement and pledge collateral, required authorized signers and if the property is located in a flood plain.
- Works with third party vendors to obtain needed documentation i.e. title, environmental, appraisals, etc.
- Work with loan officer and/or customer to obtain customer information required by banking regulations and bank policy and/or procedure
- Accurately request or prepares closing documentation needed for the specific loan type, structure and collateral being taken
- Calculates final payoffs and compiles accurate disbursement information to ensure the bank collects all required fees and the loan is funded correctly
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of experience required
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.