Kforce has a client in Minneapolis, MN that is looking for a Loan IQ Analyst that is 100% remote.Potential Tasks:
- Script execution assistance - When need extra help toward a struggling project
- Project tracking - Excel export of data to visual for actual vs. projected tracking for present quarter + 3 quarters out
- ALM management
- JIRA management/tracking/oversite
- Refresh work
- Meeting attendance
- Project dependency (code/time), interdependency, status tracking for current quarter: Ability to analyze and communicate that across projects from meeting to meeting
- Chasing interfaces
- Chasing defects
- Chasing JIRA updates
- Chasing ALM updates
- Documentation/procedure re-write/analysis
- Corrective Action tracking/chasing
- ETE engagement/tracking/distribution
- JIRA/Finastra/ALM cross platform gap analysis and remediation
- Interface multiple hop impact analysis and engagement (ARR + EIR + more projects) being able to lead the effort
- ESR Submissions - Weekly, quarterly, ad-hoc, etc.
- Communications (across all stakeholders, PMs, desk level, tech, LSG) analysis and improvement
- Maintenance of G = distribution groups
- Analysis of contacts, update of contacts, tracker of contacts, etc. for multiple efforts, including interfaces, and grooming of existing repositories
- SharePoint cleanup
- Kickoff call prep
- Maintain/creation of UAT schedules and documents for upload and distribution
- SQL - DB2 SQL, SQL Developer, SQL Assistant, SSMS, etc.
- Visual Basic
- ALM (only down this far because it is going away eventually)
- Miscellaneous stuff that might help us: API data mapping, XML, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.