Lifemap Edi Coordinator
Primary Job Purpose
The EDI Coordinator will assist in the stabilization and growth of the customer EDI program for LifeMap into a leading position in the market and continuously improve onboarding and issue resolution processes to optimize the use of EDI and meet industry standard benchmarks.
General Functions and Outcomes
- Ownership for customer EDI onboarding and issue resolution
- Gather, validate and prepare customer onboarding package (questionnaire, customer requirements, guidelines, test files, etc.)
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (customer, 3rd party, LifeMap cross-functional support teams) to answer questions and facilitate end to end onboarding process (master data setup Quality/Production, UAT, production cutover, etc.)
- Responsible for timely communication with internal and external stakeholder groups around EDI onboarding and issue resolution
- Support EDI developer around issue resolution
- Participate in cross-functional projects as needed
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above
- Expert level knowledge of Edifecs or equivalent EDI software
- Experienced with professional technical knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects
- Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills required
- General affinity for information, data and systems
- Expert verbal as well as written communication skills
- Expert interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client needs
- Expert understanding of various business practices
- Ability to relate or explain technical information to non-industry personnel
- Excellent time management skills
EDI Coordinator would have a bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, information technology, or computer science degree or related field and 5+ years of experience in an EDI coordinator/ analyst role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check are required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com
This job has expired.