When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for 95 years. You join an organization with a strong sense of community that values safety, customer satisfaction, and teamwork. We have an exciting opportunity for a Licensing & Titling Administrator to join the Fleet Department at our Whippany, NJ headquarters.
As a Licensing & Titling Administrator, your primary focus will be organizing and maintaining the licensing and titling of vehicles, including new unit builds and vehicle sales. You will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Fleet and Tank Asset Departments, such as data entry, reporting, and supporting department personnel with business initiatives and special projects.
If you are an administrative professional with strong problem-solving and project management skills, then we invite you to apply to join our growing team.
Why Suburban Propane?
- Update and maintain Fleet Remedy Database - input and update data (daily) to monitor vehicle status, maintain tank and equipment records, and vehicle disposition processing and reporting
- Process the documentation for sale of vehicle assets - coordinate reporting of sales to Fixed Assets Department
- Obtain registration of new vehicles in coordination with local branches, manufacturers, fabricators and lease providers
- Coordinate delivery of vehicles with outside vendor
Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent training and experience required.
- Strong MS Office skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Working knowledge of Remedy and/or SAP software systems a plus
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 42 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
This job has expired.