Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportunity.
This position provides systems, process and training support. Works closely with business stakeholders, Lending Operations team and collaborates with Business Technology to identify technology challenges and enhancement opportunities. Acts as the liaison to assist in analyzing user's business needs, identifies and integrates data from various sources and develops the best means to publish the information to team members. Communicates systems and process performance to aid management strategy and decision-making.
- Stays current with Salesforce/nCino platform releases, new functionality, dynamic customer requirements, and the impact to the organizations business and strategic priorities.
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure that Salesforce/nCino integrates with other platforms and applications to deliver a unified and seamless client experience.
- Engages with Salesforce/nCino Platform user groups to understand current and future needs.
- Assists with the coordination and creation of new release documentation, training, product materials, communications, manual updates and Salesforce/nCino content delivery to cross-functional teams.
- Collaborates with BT and Business Process Improvement team to identify, evaluate, and implement technologies or process improvements to enhance operating efficiencies, promote standardization, improve sales and/or enhance the client experience.
- Coordinates and supports various technology integration and improvement efforts to support product delivery as the subject matter expert for Lending Operations.
- Monitors the development and testing of system processes, document flow, and site functionality.
- Troubleshoots client and internal team member issues and escalates to other business departments.
- Uncovers opportunities, gaps, and issues stemming from product/service offerings, sales processes, sales tools, and operational processes.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, economics, agribusiness or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 5 years financial services and/or technology support experience in a financial institution.
- In-depth Salesforce/nCino knowledge and an understanding of underlying functional and technical relationships.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) programs.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work with mid and senior level managers, marketing, technical team members, and production managers to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Must be analytical, have strong technical skills while being a strong communicator to non-technical team members.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to implement new ideas and influence others to produce better decisions, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands with a positive attitude.
- Valid driver's license.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members' education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.