Job Title: Lease Operator
Schedule: 10/3, 5/2 & 5/3
Location: Hobbs, NM
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
This position is responsible for oil and gas well operations, well testing, operating and maintaining field equipment and facilities, surveillance of general field operations and maintenance of various databases regarding production and operations. Job Duties:
- Non-scheduled call-outs outside normal business hours can be expected.
- Types of well include flowing, beam pump (with electronic pump-off controller), plunger lift, water injection and water disposal.
- Types of facilities include production tank batteries, flowlines, LACT (lease automatic custody transfer) facilities, water injection plants, natural gas compression, cathodic protection and metering devices (electronic gas measurement and others).
- Job is to be performed employing safe work practices while utilizing acceptable environmental procedures to maximize earnings while minimizing costs on assigned oil and gas producing properties.
- Daily monitoring of multiple well sites by vehicle.
- Test, calibrate and troubleshoot equipment and mechanical problems.
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and regulatory agencies.
- General housekeeping and field maintenance.
- Computer knowledge - Proficient utilizing MS Windows environment
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritization
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- General mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Ability to identify operational inefficiencies
- Understanding of Business fundamentals
- Ability to implement cost effective solutions
- Technical Skills related to math and analytical thinking
- Understanding of Importance of environmental and Safe Work Practices
About Us The Danos Difference
- 2+ Years Oil & Gas Lease Operator experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as by self without direct supervision
- Candidate must within a 40 mile radius of the job site
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Some college or technical training preferred
- Valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.
This job has expired.