American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Learning & Development Program Facilitator is an individual contributor role with broad enterprise impact for learning experiences and programs. Keys to success in this role include direct oversight and facilitation of current and new programs that support important department and companywide initiatives. Ensuring delivery of positive learner experience and achievement of development program goals through active contribution to the program development pipeline further enhance success in this role.
- Receives direction and guidance from Leadership Development Advisors on program management priorities, department project goals, and companywide initiatives.
- Liaises with Training for Learning Management System and eLearning distribution to employees.
- Liaises with Communications and Marketing for proper branding and messaging consistency.
- Performs as a primary facilitator for onboarding, employee development, performance management, culture, and core competency programs.
- Ensures successful learner experiences by managing logistics, communication, completion, and follow-up.
- Builds effective relationships at all levels of the organization to ensure quality learning and development is provided to support business objectives.
- Consults with field regarding improvement and new ideas for employee and organizational development.
- Conducts and organizes research for program development, authoring tools, and other companywide initiatives to present to Leadership Development Advisors and other key stakeholders as requested.
- Works closely with members of management, subject matter experts, and vendor representatives to identify and execute learning initiatives; develops and maintains project status, program agendas, scheduling, and calendars.
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Human Resources, Public Relations, Communication, Business, or a related field; or five (5) years of experience in a learning/training role.
- 3-5 years of experience in the delivery and evaluation of training programs.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with formal classroom facilitation of content, both in-person or in a blended learning environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with webinar or virtual classroom delivery programs. Leadership and organizational development program experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Office 365 experience.
- Application of adult learning and instructional design principles.
- Experience in graphic design tools such as Canva preferred.
- Experience in rapid e-learning development using authoring tools such as Articulate 360 Suite and Adobe Captivate preferred.
- Learning Management System experience preferred.
- Real estate, property management, construction, maintenance, or financial services industry experience preferred.
- APTD credentials or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Robust assessment, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords:
HR, human resources, education, public relations, communications, business, training, learning management system, APTD, learning program facilitator, development program facilitator, real estate, property management
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.