Lead Superintendent We're a nationally recognized Multifamily Developer Builder specializing in ground-up market rate multifamily projects all throughout the US. We have 20+ years experience in the construction industry and have built virtually every type of apartment home available today, including traditional garden-style apartments, modern mid-rise and high-rise buildings in challenging infill locations, and workforce, student and age-restricted housing.
We're actively expanding our team and are looking for an experienced Lead Superintendent to run one of our projects in the greater Phoenix area. This is a long-term opportunity with plenty of future projects in the area, so travel will be minimal.
Please read through the information below and apply for next steps moving forward!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Nationally Recognized Multifamily Developer Builder
- Top Compensation & Benefits Packages
- Long-term career opportunity
- Full backlog of upcoming projects
What You Will Be Doing - Ensures that all project goals are met
- Monitors quality of workmanship and materials on project
- Maintains weekly status reports on project for supervisory review
- Prepares and logs RFI's and change orders
- Maintains records of job costs
- Promotes staff safety on the projects
- Conducts material take-off prior to construction to verify quantities
- Manages all administrative functions of the project
- Address warranty issues
- Assists in local permitting process including making sure all Subcontractors are licensed in the location of the project
- Schedule pre-construction meeting with building officials as required
What You Need for this Position - Prior experience running ground-up Multifamily projects from dirt through TCO
- Strong relationships with subcontractors, vendors, and other industry connections
- Ability to run a project on time and under budget
- Effective communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Ability to delegate tasks accordingly
- OSHA 10/ OSHA 30
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Lead Superintendent with ground-up Multifamily construction experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!