As a Lead (Supervisor) of Software Development on the Digital Connectivity team at C.H. Robinson, you will leverage your experience delivering projects, electronic connections with trading partners, and your passion for developing people to guide a team of Integration Technology Business Analysts (ITBA) to create solutions within our EDI, API & Navisphere platform. You will be responsible for supervising a team of ITBA's who will partner closely with our established teams in North America and beyond.
Along with your leadership responsibilities, you will also contribute to the team by implementing digital connection projects that will increase efficiency and improve the Business Account & Partner relationships with C.H. Robinson to help us retain our competitive advantage.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to the office in Eden Prairie, MN where you will have an opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of peers.
- Deliver digital connections with Global Forwarding Partners (25-50% hands-on) utilizing B2B and Global Forwarding platforms including Sterling Integrator, API's, GFS, PO Management, Bookings, Customs, and others
- Train, mentor, and develop a dynamic, collaborative team of talented ITBA's in imaginative and innovative ways
- Participate in and manage special projects as needed
- Communicate the team's work to a range of stakeholders and leaders in technology and the business
- Collaborate with internal capability & divisional delivery teams, digital connectivity teams, business network, trading partners, vendors, engineering product managers, project managers, and support team members to create and support Digital Connectivity solutions
- Drive efficiencies and best practices across teams
- Mentor and guide the career development of your team members
- Foster continuous learning and innovation
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies
- Create ongoing value for the business through iterative development/delivery, and working on continuous improvement within an Agile environment
- 4+ years of experience within information technology
- Experience working in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and a high school diploma/GED
- Experience informally or formally leading a team
- 4+ years of experience managing complex large-scale solutions spanning cross-functional teams.
- Experience with standard data exchange formats and File Translation (delimited flat files, XML, EDI X12, EDIFACT or IDOC)
- Experience working with and managing vendor partners including offshore teams
- Experience with API's and integration with external trading partners
- Proven track record in delivering in an agile environment
- Experience with data streaming and messaging architecture and frameworks (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ESB)
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate technical concepts across multiple project partners
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results while managing multiple priorities concurrently
- Proven ability to quickly learn and become proficient in multiple new and existing custom enterprise applications and functions, and apply concepts to electronic integration solutions
- Able to use advanced process mapping and analytical skills to think strategically, perform fact-based analysis, and demonstrate business value
- Have a growth mindset that is open to giving and receiving feedback
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Self-motivated; able to work with minimal supervision
Able to thrive in a collaborative, creative, dynamic workplace
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
This job has expired.