Job DescriptionProject Details: Leading a global team of C++ SW maintenance engineers and testers responsible for identifying and fixing production SW defects and establishing modern practices to increase and monitor SW reliability, quality, and maintainability
Must Have Skills:
- 5 years of working knowledge of C++
- Experience scripting with Java, JS, Python, HTML5, .Net
- Understanding of network infrastructure
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving, and developing process tools to have a better work flow
Nice to Have Skills:
- SRE background
- Cloud, Windows, Linux experience
- Test automation experience using Cucumber, Behave, Gherkin
- Computer HW, networking, TCP/IP Socket level communications experience
Day to day responsibilities:
- Communicate directly with business customers and partners to understand and resolve problems both tactically (provide immediate relief/fix) and strategically (SRE)
- Coordinate priorities with Support and Maintenance project manager
- Communicate directly with lower levels of customer support organization
- Communicate directly with customers as needed to understand requirements and ensure successful resolution of issues.
- Work closely with R&D engineering team to ensure that upcoming new features are sufficiently covered with Supportability requirements
- Identify, design and implement Supportability product improvements
- Provide technical and non-technical leadership to other members of the maintenance team.
- In addition to leading others, you will contribute directly to the tasks of the team: troubleshooting, coding, testing, etc.
- Create and maintain processes and metrics to manage day to day operations of the maintenance team
- Provide estimates of effort
- Write product specifications, designs, and technical manuals.
This job has expired.
- Remote until they go back onsite. Could go back onsite for this role as early as May