Are you passionate and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 1,600 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages with an hourly range between $19.00 and $22.00 per hour based on experience
- Industry leading benefits packages including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people.
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
Enthalpy Analytical, is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, is comprised of over 9 laboratories servicing air, water, soil, tobacco, cannabis, and toxicology testing. Regulations drive the need for our services, but our unique capabilities allow us to add value to clients beyond environmental compliance.
Our Richmond, VA facility is currently seeking a Full-Time Technician II (Toxicology).
A Toxicology Laboratory Technician II is responsible for conducting aerosol exposure studies and analyzing data collected. The ideal candidate will have experience in working under possibly hazardous conditions (e.g. pathogens or chemicals). He/She will be well-trained to maintain safety conditions and will be passionate for doing work that makes things move forward.
- Help conduct aerosol exposure studies for determining potential mutagenic, genotoxic and cytotoxic activity of complex mixtures or experimental test articles from various sources.
- Analyze data collected in real time data and assess experimental progress
- Follow study protocols and methods based on published scientific articles and technical reports.
- Work with and without supervision to setup up instruments used in aerosol exposure studies and document experimental setups and results.
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot laboratory equipment and instruments
- Conduct laboratory day-to-day duties, such as preparation of laboratory materials and solutions as well as housekeeping and ordering responsibilities
- Assist in data compilation, review and interpretation.
- Prepare summary of findings and observation
- Work in a GLP compliant environment
- Comply with Enthalpy's Quality Assurance Program and other policies
- Comply with Enthalpy's Health and Safety Plan
- Other duties as assigned by the Group Leader or Lab Director
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- BS degree in the sciences, engineering, or related field with laboratory experience.
- 1-2 Years experience in toxicology lab environment.
- Aerosol knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented, reliable, highly motivated, and will interact well in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of fluid/aerosol flow and pressure.
- Good organizational skills, a high energy level, a sense of commitment to assure that obligations and quality are met
- Capable of handling multiple assignments concurrently
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills, especially MS Office.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities. #LI-MEG
This job has expired.