Location: Must reside in East North Carolina (Raleigh, Greenville, Jacksonville, or Wilmington, N.C- Preferred)
Territory: East North Carolina
You're not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we're out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. Here, you'll bring your professional expertise, talent, and drive to building and managing our portfolio of iconic, ground-breaking brands. In this role, you'll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world. It starts with YOU.
The Sales Account Manager role at Kimberly-Clark Professional (KCP) plays a critical role in driving our regional strategy, delivering on key financial targets, and partnering with customers to deliver best-in-class experiences. This is hybrid role that involves inside sales, digital selling as well as field sales depending on the territory and market. The ideal candidate for this role embraces an ambitious, consultative and agile mindset, strategically utilizes internal resources and technology to help solve customer challenges, a storyteller who can deliver customer communication in both virtual and non-virtual formats and has an excellent financial and operational acumen. This individual has had a proven track record of sales success. The KCP Sales Account Manager will leverage their experience to lead with empathy and provide solutions while at the same time focusing on what matters most: adding customer value and achieving overall sales goals, growth and profitability objectives in her or his respective region.
Account Managers will sell branded towel, tissue, PPE, and manufactured wiper products of KLEENEX®, SCOTT®, COTTONELLE®, KLEENGUARD, and WypAll B2B to manufacturing and other end user markets. Will prospect and work in conjunction with our network of distributor partners to identify end user needs and create new sales growth for our billion-dollar brands. The majority of the sales role will be a combination of face to face and virtual selling to key end user segments through distribution to achieve sales goals.
* The use of prospecting skills to identify large end users and end user markets
* Build and maintain strategic relationships with distribution partners
* Proactively uses digital technology (video, AI, and social media, etc.) platforms to identify leads and business opportunities, build relationships, and represent KCP's brand
* Leads from marketing generated campaigns
* Regularly engages existing targeted end user customers to understand their business needs and identify buying behavior/value drivers in order to best position current and new products and solutions.
* Develops & owns exceptional relationships with Distributor Sales Representatives (DSRs) and serves as a proven selling consultant to help jointly close sales when relevant.
* Collaborates with the Distribution Management teams and DSRs to initiate/build relationship with the potential end-user customers
* Engages targeted distribution customers to understand their business needs/drivers and executes activities to support those needs.
* Utilizes end user marketing insights, digital prospecting techniques, and centrally developed lead campaigns to generate opportunities and close new business
* Builds and drives end user solutions to always maximize the customer's experience while keeping KCP's revenue in mind expectations
* Executes annual business plans to help maximize top-line and bottom-line growth and achieves volume, market share and profit/contribution objectives
* Maintains an active and accurate pipeline in Sales Force and meets sales financial and activity targets for respective position
* Continually improves selling / prospecting skills (e.g., Challenger) and develops expertise in relevant industry verticals.
* Professional, Consultative, Challenger selling skills
* Business and Financial Acumen
* Leveraging data/analysis to drive end-user opportunities
* Prioritizing Stakeholder's needs
* Salesforce usage, process and data accuracy
* Leveraging virtual/video technology knowledge (Zoom, MS Teams, video)
* Practical experience of social selling tools like LinkedIn Navigator and Elevate
* Understanding of digital calling technology
* Learning Agility/Flexible learning style
* Customer Focused
* Resilient in face of adversity
* Embraces change and technology
* Passionate to succeed
* Passionate to win
* Strive to be a Leader
* Exceptional communication
* Makes Decisions
* 3+ years outside or inside sales experience
* High school equivalent
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* CRM system knowledge - SalesForce Lightning, and pipeline management
* Experience in Digital, virtual and/or social selling platforms
At Kimberly-Clark, you'll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We're founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we're always looking for new and better ways to perform-so what can you do with that? There's no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It's all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
Led by Purpose. Driven by You.
Here are a few of the benefits you'd enjoy. For a complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com.
Great support for good health with medical, dental, and vision coverage options. No waiting periods or pre-existing condition restrictions. Access to an on-site fitness center, occupational health nurse, and allowances for high-quality safety equipment.
Flexible Savings and spending accounts to maximize health care options and stretch dollars when caring for yourself or dependents.
Diverse income protection insurance options to protect yourself and your family in case of illness, injury, or other unexpected events.
Additional programs and support to continue your education, adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role are available upon request. You may contact 866-444-4516 for assistance. You must include the six digit Job # with your request.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our