K - Senior Systems Engineer (Micro-acoustic) If you're a Senior Engineer with Micro-acoustic experience, please read on!
We're a market leader and global supplier of advanced micro-acoustic, audio processing, and precision device solutions. As the industry leader in MEMS microphones and balanced armature speakers, we aim to improve the user experience in mobile, ear, and IoT applications.
What You Will Be Doing As a Systems Engineer you'll be leading our MEMS microphone development team.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Performing technical feasibility for new projects
-Translating business requirements into system requirements
-Defining performance requirements for component teams (MEMS, IC, Packaging, etc.)
-Leads design reviews, DFMEAs, validation testing planning and execution
-Defining and analyzing design verification results to ensure project is meeting requirements
-Analysis of production test data and setting product test specifications
-Technical ownership of New Product Introductions
What You Need for this Position - Product Development leadership experience
- Have strong knowledge of CMOS design
- Be comfortable performing lumped element modeling of acoustic transducers (using spice or other modeling tools)
- Acoustics / electronics lab testing and debugging
- Be comfortable using statistical analysis tools like Minitab, Python, R, or JMP
- Semiconductor Microelectronics
- Acoustical Engineering
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary * $110k-$130k*
- Medical and Prescription
- Basic and Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company match of 100% on first 5% contributed
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Fitness Center
So, if you are a Senior Engineer with Micro-acoustic experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!