Kforce has a client that is seeking Java Developers in Jersey City, NJ.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years leading test automation experience with Java and web solutions
- Expert hands-on experience developing cloud native micro services per DDD architecture principals with REST API development
- Software development of microsevices with Java8, SpringBoot, and deployment in Cloud Platforms eg PCF
- Expert knowledge of Restful Web Services, WebSockets/JSON
- Expert knowledge of developing web applications with Angular8/6 or React, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Material UI, Responsive web applications with Bootstrap
- Cloud Platforms - Pivotal Cloud Foundry, K8s
- Pivotal Cloud Cache, Kafka and NoSQL databases like Cassandra
- Security with OAUTH2, LDAP, ADFS, HTTPS/WSS
- Proven experience in development, and implementation of software solutions, leadership in products and modules
- Expert knowledge with scripting, Maven, Attalssian Tool set - JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tools is required.
- TDD/ADD and Automation testing with Junits, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmin, KarmaRunner, Blazemeter/JMeter
- Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience /Contact center concepts is highly desirable
- Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment with Maven, CI/CD/Automation Test, Chaos Engineering pipelines
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.