Location: Irving, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Java Developer - III
Java Developer for OpsDash and SMWS
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
* Java - 10+ years
* Spring Framework
* Dojo Toolkit
* JSP (web page development in conjunction with Dojo Upgrades)
* OWASP mitigation in java based apps
* Upgrading 3rd-party libraries
* Experience in STRUTS frameworks
* Experience performing mitigations from Fortify scan results
* Experience upgrading 3rd-party libraries based on Blackduck scan results
* Experience migrating java 8 code to newer versions of java
* Desktop Applicaiton Development background a plus using Swing Frameworks
* Mybatis / ibatis framework experience a plus
* Concurrency Analysis prior experience
Based on coordinated team decisions, perform OWASP mitigations based on Fortify scan results, and upgrades of 3rd party libraries based on Blackduck scan results.
Add to/enhance API and other automation scripts to perform tests to maintain integrity of module behavior and codebase quality, and use tools like Git, and processes like feature branches, pull/merge requests, code reviews, and other industry standard CI/CD processes.
Ability to managed and maintain 150+ portal screens which will be affected by STRUTS/Dojo upgrades and update and fix screens to do desired functionality using JSP.
Shift: Standard 9-5 (working in US pacific-central timezones if located elsewhere)