Kforce has a client in Orlando, FL that is looking for a Java Developer who has experience with Java, RESTful and Soap Web Services, SQL knowledge and JDeveloper. Summary:In this role, the candidate will participate in the development of functional requirements and design specifications as appropriate. They will also develop, create and document technical specifications and designs from which composite application can be developed that satisfy documented business/functional requirements and envisions potential future requirements and business needs to ensure solutions are flexible and extensible. The candidate will also do QA testing and participate in code reviews.
- 5+ years of programming/analysis experience
- Great communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and think on your feet
- Experience with Java (v.7/8/9 or higher)
- SQL experience; Can write complex queries
- Java Enterprise Edition (J2E) or Spring frameworks
- SOAP and RESTful
- XML (XSD, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery)
- Visual Studio Team Services
- CXF Web Services
- Windows Batch/Power Shell
- Knowledge of Maven
- Middleware - MuleSoft
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.