Location: Minnetonka, MN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a IT - Tech Support Analyst
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO Tbousson@judge.com
- Answer and resolve inbound technical calls at a corporate Help Desk, efficiently and professionally, in a fast paced call center environment
- Troubleshoot applications with the use of a Knowledge Base and assign issues to the appropriate support group as needed
- Follow all escalation procedures according to service level agreement
- Use remote control tool to assist end users when needed
- Provide an accurate record of each call in incident management tracking tool
- Demonstrate a depth and breadth of knowledge/skills in own area and is often able to apply these outside of own function
- Act as a technical resource to others to resolve problems, issues, errors or related
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identifies solutions
- Plan, prioritize, organize and complete work to meet established objectives
- Utilize application-monitoring tools to proactively identify issues and/or utilize to triage and resolve issues.
- Collaborate with client engagement teams to ensure optimal monitoring solutions are implemented and maintained.
IMPORTANT: This position will cover an opening on our weekend shift (11:00 PM to 1:20 PM CST Friday - Sunday) to cover contractual requirements. This position is an office-based role but they will be allowed to work-at-home to start (and until further notice) due to COVID-19. Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, it is expected that they report to the office.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher level of education or relevant experience
- 5 or more years of experience with PC operating systems including Windows NT, 2000 and XP
- 3 or more years of experience in a customer service role
- 3 or more years of Technology Support experience, including advanced level of triaging
- 1 or more years of experience with maintenance and operations (M&O) support
- Experience with ServiceNow, Operations Bridge Manager (OpsBridge Manager), Interlink, SiteScope, APM, and Dynatrace are a plus (but not required).
- Experience with MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Support/Help Desk experience with good customer service skills and critical thinking capabilities
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com