How you'll make an impact:
What we're looking for:
- Effectively communicate, document projects, issues, develop action plans and deliver results on time
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Knowledge supporting enterprise VMWare environments
- Assist security vulnerability assessments and remediation
- Monitor high-availability and disaster recovery plans to maintain business continuity and SLA's
- Ticket support with Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online in large-scale environments
- General Windows Server administration
- Experienced configuring and managing Azure Active Directory and Active Directory in hybrid scenarios
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways to take advantage of new technology
Our Hiring Range for this role:
- B.A. or B.S. in a technical field or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting systems
- Experience supporting M365 (Exchange Online, Teams, Azure AD)
- Experience supporting infrastructure in a data center
- Good knowledge supporting and building enterprise VMWare environments
- Strong knowledge of enterprise Windows operating systems
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain security clearance if needed
- Must have valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- $67,000-$90,000, annually
- The Hiring Range provided for this role is informed by (but not limited to) various factors including responsibilities of the position, work experience, education/training, internal peer equity, geography, as well as other market influences when extending an offer. The disclosed range has not been adjusted for these factors. This role may also be eligible to participate in a variable incentive-based bonus plan. Optiv offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, of which salary is a component.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cybersecurity solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management. Optiv remains committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.With Optiv you can expect
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge as well as 9 paid holidays annually
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Premium contributions by Optiv to Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
• Contributions by Optiv to Health Saving Accounts (HSA)
• Optiv-paid Basic Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement, certification support and student loan refinancing
• Optiv matching contribution to 401(k) with immediate vesting
• Health Advocate/ Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - One-on-one help navigating healthcare and insurance systems; confidential Licensed Counseling sessions
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv's selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
This job has expired.