We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You are a specialist who understands IT needs in order to provide outstanding consulting to prospects as well as existing customers. You have experience as an inspiring leader within the IT space, and address C-level discussions and to help the seller effectively expand the revenue opportunities. You excel at many key facets of the customer lifecycle from pre-sales engineering support to solution qualification and execution, to solution architecture and post-sale upsell.
The Industry Principle - IT provides specific vertical expertise that helps us establish market and deal-level visibility that resonates, clearly differentiating our solutions from the competition. This leader is regarded as an experienced operator/practitioner from the IT space, highly knowledgeable about the nuances the vertical faces.
- Make recommendations on standard methodology approaches to achieve the customer's desired goals
- Helps develop new product and service offerings to increase product share in new or existing customer base
- Collaborate with existing customers to improve utilization of the product and increase customers' return on investment
- Assist develop vertical focused content for positioning Wrike products and services
- Conduct analysis of customer needs and define solutions to meet those needs
- Work with our Product and Product Marketing to ensure that new content and messaging is positioned properly based on understanding of the vertical and customer journey
- Partner with our enablement team on all IT & Ops aligned product releases to effectively equip the sales department with an understanding of how new features work and the value they provide
- Builds and maintains a growing industry network of key customer, partner, and industry contacts in IT
- Produces thought leadership (i.e., blogs, social posts, white papers, webinars, etc.) that contributes to brand image within the verticals
- Partners closely with our sales team and acts as a strategic consultant on Wrike's solutions and services for the IT vertical, resulting in specific revenue target achievements in verticals
- Possesses an excellent understanding of Wrike's product and services, particularly as they apply to the IT vertical
- Gathers competitive intelligence about the vertical to share with the Wrike internal teams
- 10 + years of shown experience in the IT field
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Deeply understands the dynamics of IT and possesses a solid understanding of the project management space
- Demonstrates an outstanding level of internal and external customer responsiveness
- Possesses expertise of industry-specific regulations and trends
- Exhibits exceptional teamwork and internal customer support
- Provides excellent consulting, listening and interpersonal skills, evidenced by the ability to establish influential relationships with diverse customers/prospects, including executive-level business owners
- Exhibits expert facilitation skills for meetings and group activities, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide groups, listen and question effectively
- Maintains a high level of project management and organizational skills
- Adept at critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills that balance thoughtful analysis with timely responsiveness
- Has self-directed work habits, exhibiting strong initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance
- Adaptable to change as it relates to sales plans, services delivery, product strategy, and organizational structure
- Practical experience with frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, IT4IT
- Practical and real world experience with one or more of; ITSM, Operations Monitoring, IT Project Management, CLIP, IT Risk Management
#LI-AP3What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
President Biden released an Executive Order stating that federal contractors must require COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As a company that workson federal contracts, we have a legal requirement to comply with the Executive Order, if it is enforced. In such case, to be considered for this career opportunity, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
This job has expired.