Job Description Summary
Each functional IPM Lead is responsible for supporting the mission by evolving the IPM offering to prospect and clients, driving adaptation by clients and account teams, maintaining momentum of C&W's strategy-led approach among clients, and sharing resulting best practices in driving excellent customer outcomes among other IPM teams across the globe.
Specifically, the IPM Solution Delivery Lead works with prospects, clients, and account teams to ensure solutions are designed, evaluated, and deployed for each client with the best-fit combination of services to transform portfolios and drive cost savings for clients. A successful IPM Solutions Delivery Lead understands IPM's four service lines (Portfolio Strategy, Portfolio Administration, Space Planning and Occupancy, and Transaction Management) and seeks to continuously enhance IPM's key enablers related to people, process, and technology. This position requires leadership across key objectives related to C&W's IPM offering including, but not limited to:
• Account Adaptation of IPM and Delivery Support
• Organizational Design and Teaming Dynamics
• Talent Management and Strategy
• Business Development
• Product Enhancement
• Industry Engagement
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Partner with IPM Service Line Leaders (Portfolio Strategy, Portfolio Administration, Space Planning & Occupancy, and Transaction Management) to develop innovative and integrated solutions that align with prospect/client objectives and GOS operating model objectives
- Contribute to the continuous advancement of the IPM offering and its Product Development Roadmap by driving ongoing engagement and ideation by capturing Voice of Client and serving as a conduit for ideas among clients, account leaders, service line leaders, sales leaders, regional and global counterparts and innovation partners
- Understand level of adoption of IPM by engaging with accounts and leveraging various sources to perform gap analyses focused on people (impact of key roles and responsibilities), process (level of integration), and technology (suitability of supporting tools)
- Possess a command of IPM technology tools and service line benefits so as to prescribe best-fit solutions
- Drive further adoption of IPM by enhancing operational delivery enablers (technology, scaled resourcing, and data)
- Provide assistance / resources / develop materials to successfully transition and implement IPM programs to new client accounts and transform existing accounts
- Facilitate client workshop and meetings (including participation in Accounts' Quarterly Business Reviews)
- Capture benchmarks and data to support high functioning real estate decision making and provide insight on the organization of client real estate departments
- Support Learning & Development efforts and related Change Frameworks addressing people, process, and technology
- Drive a forward-thinking mindset and attune to macro and industry trends
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.