As an Insurance Agent, you are responsible for educating customers on property and casualty insurance, selling insurance, and providing exemplary service to customers of Veterans United Insurance (VUI). You are also responsible for effectively communicating with external customers, internal customers, and vendors to accomplish daily insurance tasks. You will effectively determine Customers' overall Insurance needs while providing agency standard options for Home, Auto, and other lines of Property and Casualty Insurance.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Contact Customers within 24 hours of VUI receiving Customer information to present their quotes, educate and answer questions about their potential policies and verify their home and property details to determine the right insurance solution.
- Communicate regularly with our Operations/Processing team and Insurance Carriers to ensure accurate and sufficient policies are available from the customer to the loan team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Loan Officers, Carriers, and other partners to gather information, provide a great customer experience, and keep all parties updated/informed as necessary.
We're looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We'll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Dedicated work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- High attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving aptitude.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Adaptable to change and shifts in priority.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Experience with phone-based customer service.
- Property and Casualty (P&C) licensed or become licensed upon employment.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.
This job has expired.