General Description of Position:
Sells Hargray voice, video, & data services through outbound solicitation of businesses in all areas served by Hargray.
Duties & Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the following.
- Sells new services to prospective Hargray customers over phone and/or through collaboration with Hargray Major Account and General Business Reps.
- Meets or exceeds daily sales objectives preset by management for phone activity and number of contacts made.
- Meets or exceeds daily, monthly, and annual revenue objectives preset by management.
- Effectively uses market information and other sales aids to support recommendations and answer customer questions.
- Documents all activity in Salesforce.com as required.
- Establishes with the customer a clear understanding of the terms and conditions of the sale.
- Submits sales orders, copy, reports, and queries promptly, accurately and legibly. Maintains workflow in accordance with established schedules.
- Engages in special assignments such as attending and participating in sales meetings, assisting in the settlement of claims and delinquent accounts, and assisting in the training of sales personnel when requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of department.
Minimum Qualifications: Only candidates who meet minimum qualifications will be considered.
- High school graduate.
- Minimum 3 years’ industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to compose business letters.
- Ability to handle math calculations
- Excellent telephone and listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Associate degree – Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in high volume sales, intensive telemarketing environment.
- Telemarketing sales experience.
This job has expired.