Kforce is looking for an Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer for a client in Columbus, OH. Summary:The role will be working on a team responsible for runtime products such as java and python, and automating tasks within the Middleware space. The position requires strong understanding of IT infrastructure and how to take manual operational tasks and automate them via Python or Ansible. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in hosting Java based applications including expertise in the underlying infrastructure components. Primary responsibilities for this position include assisting business partners in Java application migrations, debugging application level errors, and automating migration steps where possible.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technologies
- Experience with AWS preferred; Azure and GCP secondary
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Proficient with Linux and Windows system administration tools
- Proficient with installation and configuration of web and run-time components such as Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, and various HTTP servers
- Must be comfortable working independently as well as in a team
- Strong thought leadership skills
- Strong executive presence and the ability to communicate with various levels of leadership
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.