AutoNation is looking for an entry-level architect with recognized experience in Cyber-Security Technology Architecture, contributing to architectural planning, standards and the future architectural vision for AutoNation IT assets, systems, and data.
- Participates in the development of technology standards and designs in their area(s) of technical expertise which increase capabilities, scalability, reliability, cost effectiveness and performance.
- Stays abreast of industry and regulatory standards, market forces, and emerging threats and technologies to understand their impact and how they can be best leveraged within the organization and technology landscape.
- Plays a supporting role in cyber-risk analysis for new initiatives and the evaluation of new technologies relative to their domain(s).
- Assists with design/implementation of complex solutions to meet documented cyber-security requirements, utilizing a variety of procedures and considering multiple interfaces and system interdependencies.
- Provides cyber-security technical support to project teams in their area of expertise and/or supports teams to complete projects.
- Conducts analysis of organizational cyber-security needs and goals for the development and implementation of solutions.
- Contributes to the cyber-security technical elements of RFPs and RFIs and negotiates with vendors on technical issues.
- Performs design reviews to ensure the implementation aligns with cyber-security architectural requirements and roadmaps.
- Contributes to architectural planning for their area.
- Assists with conceptualizing fundamental assumptions and constantly questions the “why” behind current processes, systems, and procedures, including integration intersections; assists development of more efficient and cost-effective approaches to address cyber-security-related technical and business issues.
- Understands and communicates the benefits of adhering to cyber-security architectural standards.
- Serves as a contributing technical expert addressing cross-domain issues; acts as a technical resource for multiple technologies, with knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of technologies supported, specifically related to information security.
- Assists with documenting, maintaining, updating cyber-security architectural standards in central repository for technology domain.
- Typical candidates will possess 2+years of relevant experience and a BS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience. Current/relevant Information Security certifications preferred.
- Relevant experience can be in one or more of the following: Network and Application Security, Data Security Systems Configuration, Data Security Architecture Standards, Networking Standards, Information Security Policies, Information Security Standards
- Demonstrated competencies in the following: Supervision, Conceptual Skills, Decision Making, Informing Others, Functional and Technical Skills, Dependability
- Serves as a cyber-security technical resource for a domain or domains – other professionals in the field and industry seek out their expertise to resolve problems and expand their own technical expertise.
- Demonstrates some expertise in relevant programming languages, tools, and leading-edge technologies.
- Demonstrates understanding of the current and future technology architecture, including the inter-operability of technologies in reference to cyber-security standards and risk.
- Works independently and provides guidance within their technical area, applying in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, as appropriate, and acting as a cyber-security consultant to other Technology team members.
- Understands key cyber-security architectural issues and how they should be factored into decisions and recommendations.
- Builds technical mentor skills to assist team members and promote knowledge transfer.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Cybersecurity, Network and Application Security, Data Security Systems Configuration, Data Security Architecture Standards, Networking Standards, Information Security Policies, Information Security Standards, South Florida, Fort Lauderdale
This job has expired.