The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 (Go365 Calls Rep) represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
Be a part of Humana Go365 Service Operations - As an Inbound Contacts Representative 1, you will provide perfect service and guidance to Go365 members. You will received inbound calls and directly respond to questions, handle issues and provide guidance to both internal and external customers. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 will troubleshoot devices and resolve web-related issues.
Start Date / Training Date
- Educate customers and employers about Humana Go365 products and services via telephone
- Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
- Build lasting relationships with Humana's customers
: Projected start date and training date for this opportunity is Monday 8/2/2021Required Qualifications
Work At Home Requirements
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Computer/Mobile App proficiency
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs including Word and Excel
- Strong technical ability and experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to attend virtual training - 2 phases (1st phase 4 weeks of training and 2nd Phase 3 weeks of training) 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday
- The ability and willingness to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 7 a.m. to 8 p.m EST Monday through Friday
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Additional InformationCustomer Care Assessment / Virtual Job Experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance. If selected for the position, you will be required to take a Language Proficiency Assessment in English/Spanish. See Additional Information on testing
- Personal or professional experience with Fitness Tracking devices or Wellness/Vitality Apps (Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Watch)
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
: After submitting your application, if you are selected to move forward you will receive an email to complete the Virtual Job Experience (VJE). This is an online activity where you will learn more about Customer Care jobs at Humana, try out some of the most common job tasks, and tell us more about yourself. Most people complete the VJE in approximately 30 minutes. To complete it, you will need a smart phone, computer or tablet with internet access, and speakers/headphones. We do not make job offers to candidates that do not complete the VJE. The email will come from email@example.com, please add to your contacts or safe senders list to avoid this going to your spam folder.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire Text to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire Text allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive a correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire Text interview. In this interview, you review a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide text responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 20 minutes. Your text message interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Language Proficiency Testing: Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.