ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist.
In this position, you'll couple your knowledge base with our top-ranked training programs to create exceptional on-boarding experiences for each product or service implementation. Unlock Your Career Potential:
Implementation at ADP. It's what makes a difference to our clients -- over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information -- you help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement ADP's solutions to clients, following ADP guidelines, and in accordance with client expectations
- Implementations could include adding additional products, transfers from other parts of ADP, or migration from one ADP solution to another
- Apply industry and product knowledge to optimize system configurations and product upgrades
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely solution delivery within client-defined timeliness
- Resolve issues and provide solutions, with-in guidance
- Collaborate with various departments to load and convert (as required) client data to ADP's solutions
- Work within ADP's implementation methodology and timeliness using technology tools
- Ensure accuracy of all aspects of client set up
- Remain engaged with client throughout implementation, until client is successfully running ADP solutions
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in Sales and Service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- Maintain and expand knowledge and proficiency on implementation job function, ADP products/services and implementation best practices
- High School diploma is required
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Business-to-Business client service/customer service interface or systems integration environment
- Basic project management skills required
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; or equivalent in education and experience
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, then escalate appropriately
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.