MCA, your trusted advisor for wireless communications, data, and security, is seeking an entry level Talent Acquisition Coordinator for our growing Talent Acquisition team in Spartanburg, SC. The desired candidiate will work closely with new hires, recruiters, HRBP's, hiring managers and talent sourcing represetatives to facilitate the movement of candidates through the recruitment and onboarding process.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the desired candidate will assist with job descriptions, job postings, scheduling interviews, backgorund screening, hiring and onboarding, and other activities designed to set the new hires up for success. There is no better time to jump into this fast-growing environment of the wireless industry. When you join our team, you join the MCA family!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Coordinate pre-employment background checks and other onboarding requirements for applicants
- Ensure that all necessary pre-employment screening requirements have been completed and recorded prior to actual hire
- Input data and update records in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Instruct applicants in the appropriate applications process and handle various forms and records with strict confidentiality and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Assist in scheduling interviews and travel arrangements for applicants
- Process paperwork for new hires, send new employment packets and create offer letters
- Monitor status of candidate onboarding tasks and communicate updates as needed, to hiring manager and candidate
- Data entry of new hires in HR system
- Serve as a dependable point of contact for candidates and hiring managers for candidate status.
- Conduct new hire orientation, support acquisition onboarding, internal organizational announcements on hew hires and other special projects as needed
WHO WE ARE
- A Bachelor's or Associiates's degree in business or HR related field
- Exceptional sense of urgency
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to provide accurate and efficient customer service under pressure of constant deadlines
Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) provides wireless communication, data and security solutions that enhance the safety, security, and efficiency of workplaces across the nation. Customers trust us to provide a portfolio of turn-key systems, products, and services — including two-way radio communications, vehicle uplift, security video and access control systems, BDA/DAS, remote monitoring, GPS tracking, SCADA, dispatch, mass notification, and point-to-point wireless networks. Our more than 65,000 customers span industries such as public safety, commercial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, utilities, and government. In addition to being the largest Motorola partner in the U.S., MCA has strategic partnerships with over 1,000 major manufacturers to offer an extensive portfolio of products and technologies.
Since 2013, MCA acquired more than forty companies for both geographic density and technology portfolio diversity. These companies bring a combined industry experience of more than 75 years to build out a central corporate team and three operating divisions – Motorola (MSS), Data and Security. With more than 1350 employees and more than 85 locations throughout 13 states, we are there when our customers need us most. Our geographic footprint includes service centers across Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia with the capability to service national customers across the United States. Our solution diversity and geographic footprint provide opportunities for employee growth and career development. WHAT WE BELIEVE
When you join our team, you join the MCA family! We are better together through the MCA Way: living our core values of Service First, Growth, Teamwork, and Safety.We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. A component of our business that embodies the MCA advantage is our “Service First DNA” culture. Service isn’t just a motto for MCA, it’s an integral part of who we are and goes beyond our customers to our employees, partners, shareholder, and communities.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified. Mobile Communications America, Inc. offers competitive compensation as well as comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay and much more. Mobile Communications America, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace and is an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that celebrates diversity. At MCA, we are “better together.”
This job has expired.