Job ID: 255321
Ash Grove Packaging, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
As the Human Resource Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources, including recruiting, employee training and development, employee relations, and talent management. Partnering with local Management, Regional HR Director and Company President to drive both tactical and strategic HR initiatives across several locations. Ash Grove Packaging spans across 5 states with approximately 7 locations and 135 employees.
- Recruiting- workforce planning/development across region. Supporting local and national recruiting and succession programs.
- Retention - ensuring competitive salary and benefit programs are offered throughout the region. Assisting leadership with employee performance reviews
- Training/Coaching - developing and stewarding regional training programs to ensure training standards are being met. Fostering mentoring skills, creating a coaching culture across all locations.
- People Development - partnering with Managers, Regional HR Director and Company President on people development initiatives; developing strong present and future leadership talent within the organization.
- Employment Practices - ensuring effective and consistent compliance management processes and procedures are being met across all locations.
- Organizational Effectiveness - driving HR Review process and ensuring consistent processes across all locations.
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or Human Resources
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive HR experience; professional certification a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) with excellent written and oral communication skills is highly preferred
- Experience in multi-site operations with the ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Ash Grove Packaging, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Kansas City Job Segment:
HR, Manager, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Management
This job has expired.