HRIS Analyst Location: 100% REMOTE
Skills: 3+ yrs HRIS
Global data insights company operating in 3 continents. We are in high growth mode! If you're seeking a 'family feel' culture with talented yet servant and humble leadership, then read on.......
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Great work life balance including early out Fridays!
- High growth company with lots of opportunities to develop your career
- Strong team culture with highly collaborative team of people who all truly care about their work
- People first culture where employees are valued
- Opportunity to be part of a brand new HR team - make a big impact!
- Lots of exposure to the executive team
What You Will Be Doing - Assist in the transition from ADP to UKG Pro.
- Provide stellar support and analytic insights for our HRIS.
- Use deep analytical skills as you work with large data sets. Identify and report on data integrity issues.
- Lead in the design and implementation of new modules, upgrades, patches and fixes.
- Analyze data regarding hiring, retention and employee experience and associated impacts.
- Use Cognos for reporting and create data visualizations.
What You Need for this Position - 3+ yrs HRIS experience
- UKG Pro & ADP (UKG Pro most important)
- Data Visualizations
- Experience with a variety of modules
What's In It for You Salary + benefits including PTO, holidays, sick leave, leaves of absence (bereavement, jury duty etc...), 401k with match up to 4%, health/dental/vision, Life insurance, AD&D insurance, Disability insurance and more!
So, if you are a HRIS Analyst with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sally Janavicius
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!