JOIN A COMPANY THAT VALUES AND REWARDS EXCELLENCE
YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN
Why Work For HAYS?
Join one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the U.S. As one of the largest global recruiting firms, you can take pride in providing the best service to our clients and candidates. On top of that, you'll work with great people in a fun atmosphere.
Our Commitment to You
Total Rewards: We offer a competitive salary, 401k with matching, ESPP, 10 paid holidays and 22 days PTO and flexible benefit plans to meet your unique personal needs, including 100% company paid employee medical plan option.
Learning & Development: Our employees receive cutting-edge training throughout all levels of your career at Hays, including trips to our U.S. headquarters in Tampa for new hire training, advanced and master level skill enhancement, emerging leader and advanced leadership development. We'll equip you with the specialized skills, knowledge and support so you can quickly become prosperous in your new role.
Career Progression: Hays employees have a clearly defined career progression path based on meritocracy, not who you know. There are different paths to choose in a career with Hays..
Our Culture: Our world-wide reach allows us to work with clients across multiple countries, opening doors to unparalleled opportunities. Within our offices, we support one another and celebrate successes together. We are also dedicated to helping others through our charitable work within our communities.
Passionate About People - Ambitious - Expert - Insightful - Innovative - Do the Right Thing
The HR Operations Analyst will be the HRIS Super User and HR compliance champion. In these roles, the analyst will design, implement and optimize processes for the People & Culture team that provide the foundation for an effective and responsive service level to the business. including the creation and management of HCM workflows and permissions to support these activities. The HR Operations Analyst monitors and elevates awareness of changes in local, state, and federal government regulations and accrediting agencies that may affect Human Resources. The position represents HR in Internal and External audits, providing requested data and ensuring action plans are followed and implemented.
Essential duties and job responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as Super User during an HRIS implementation
- Create training documentation and continually train others on new features
- Participate in the selected HCM community and build network of peers to share best practices
- Analyze processes to ensure compliance with government regulations on an ongoing basis (ex. FLSA, Immigration, EEO, FCRA, OSHA, ADA, pre-employment background checks/drug tests)
- Lead data integrity audits, recommend process changes and create associated documentation
- Audit I-9 documents to ensure federal regulations are followed, including management of ongoing employment eligibility of Core and Contract employees
- Ensures timely responses to regulatory data requests
- Support compensation projects, data requests and other ad hoc reporting
- Work with IT to administer key HR systems and test new functionality
- Provide data analysis on all aspects of talent attraction, development and retention; leverage insights to answer key business questions
- Identify key analytics to enhance the employee experience, improve operational processes and ensure effective workforce planning
- Design dashboards and reports and assess usage; enable self-service for the business
- Assist with troubleshooting and coordinating Integrations between the vendors, the business and IT partners.
More about Hays
- 3+ years' experience in HR Generalist-type roles or at least two HR specialisms
- Experience with HRIS systems and applications, XXXXX and XXXXX preferred
- PHR/SHRM-CP Preferred
- Advanced skill in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams and Snagit
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Self-motivator that works with minimal supervision
- Consistently makes sound decisions and prioritizes workload in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Professional demeanor and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues
We are the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000
people in permanent jobs and over 240,000
people into temporary roles globally. employ over 10,800
recruiting experts in 33 markets,
with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
We enjoy an exclusive global partnership with LinkedIn and are recognized as the most socially engaged recruitment firm
with over 2 million followers.
We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the USA, so there's lots of opportunity to make your mark in your local market, move to a new city or country. Life at Hays Hays Invests in YOU What We Offer Hays Glassdoor Reviews Hays Career Advice Video Series
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with difference backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees.