The HORIBA Group of worldwide companies provides an extensive array of instruments and systems for applications ranging from automotive R&D, process and environmental monitoring, in-vitro medical diagnostics, semiconductor manufacturing and metrology, to a broad range of scientific R&D and QC measurements. Proven quality and trustworthy performance have established widespread confidence in the HORIBA Brand.
Inspired by our unique motto, "JOY and FUN," we focus on social responsibilities by building state-of-the-art products for scientific advancement; especially for protecting health, safety, and the environment. "HORIBARIANs", the HORIBA employees all over the world, look forward to working with additional creative and entrepreneurial self-starters. To learn more about our unique culture, visit our culture page.
HORIBA Instruments Incorporated is seeking a human resource coordinator to support our U.S. Semiconductor business segment, based in Reno, NV, minutes from the Sierra Nevada Mountain range. Discover more about this area by visiting https://www.visitrenotahoe.com.
The HR Coordinator provides HR related support to employees and management to deliver value-added service that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
Key Skills / Experience required:
- Consistently delivering excellent customer service and demonstrating respect, initiative, and follow-through in each encounter with internal and external customers and other business contacts.
- Drive recruitment efforts by posting advertisements, screening applicants, scheduling interviews, coordinating with talent agencies, preparing offer letters, processing post-offer checks, onboarding, maintaining logs etc.
- Assist with segment specific fleet administration.
- Assist with preparations for global transferees.
- Responds to general employee inquiries and redirects as appropriate.
- Prepares routine paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service, initiative, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of human resources experience preferred.
- Technical recruiting experience and human resource certification(s) a plus!
HORIBA Instruments Incorporated offers a competitive compensation package that includes 401(k) plan with employer match; employee group dental, vision, life, and disability (short and long-term) paid for by the company; medical insurance, family dental and vision insurance, and supplemental life insurance available with reasonable employee contributions; employee assistance program; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; flexible spending accounts; and educational reimbursement and commuter benefit programs.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please email email@example.com or call (800) 446-7422 ext. 1113 for assistance. HORIBA will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able to participate in the hiring process. HORIBA is committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran Status/Disabilities.HORIBA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
This job has expired.