MV Transportation is seeking an HRClerk, to support our Austin division. This role will have both independent work and team driven assignments. He/she must have a positive and professional attitude working with internal staff, our client and passengers. Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to file paperwork accurately.
- Ability to maintain paperwork logs, enter payroll, and prepare reports.
- Manage farebox collection and counting of fares.
- Assist with scheduling.
- Other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize daily work assignments.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Basic math skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform work accurately and error free.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.